Work with Danielle
Danielle is a travel blogger for the site, Stuff It…Go Travelling and is a qualified communications professional with nearly 10 years industry experience (B.A Public Relations & International Business) based in Sydney, Australia.
What are your stats?
Reaching 2,000+ social followers, Stuff It…Go Travelling is a growing travel blog aimed at individuals between 18-35 years eager to explore and escape the rat race.
The typical Stuff It…Go Travelling reader is female (74 per cent) between the ages of 25-34 years and resides in Australia.
Top geographic markets: Australia (27%), US (25%), UK (4%) and China (3%).
Social media statistics
- Twitter Followers: 678+
- Instagram Followers: 540+
- Facebook Fans: 150+
- Pintrest Followers: 536+
- Google+ Views: 38,650+
- YouTube Views: 44, 900+
- Monthly Unique Visitors: 588+
- Monthly Pageviews: 1,215+
- Average visit duration: 2.10mins
- Average pages per visit: 1.7
- Email Subscribers: 147+
How can we work together?
Working with Danielle from Stuff It…Go Travelling will allow you to gain exposure to the site’s growing 18-35 year old target audience. And, how you can do this is through:
- Press junkets: Invitations welcome to media trips, group blogger trips, tailored individual trips and special events. In return a customised media campaign will be developed.
- Reviews: I can provide reviews on accommodation, tours, activities, airlines, land transport, gear and other travel-related products.
- Guest posting: I both accept and love to write/contribute to other like-minded travel and lifestyle blogs.
- Expert profiles: I enjoy interviewing and profiling travel industry experts via my section Travel Chitchat.
- Advertising campaigns: I offer a variety of advertising solutions on Stuff It…Go Travelling including banner ads, widgets, giveaways and sponsored posts.
- Blogger relations: As a communications professional myself, I love working and networking with PR agencies, tourism boards, travel bloggers and travel companies to promote their business and travel offerings.
Do you want to work with Danielle? Please send your enquiry and request to: email@example.com